来自摩托罗拉的Android开发IDE已经提供了下载，相关的安装方法如何呢? 下面是发布文档中有关Mac和Windows x86桌面系统的安装说明 。MOTODEV Studio for Android installation process depends upon your underlying operating system. Once you have installed MOTODEV Studio, the process of installing or configuring the Android SDK (documented under "Installing the Android SDK”) is the same regardless of your operating system.
If you already have a previous version of MOTODEV Studio for Android installed, uninstall it before proceeding.
- Download MOTODEV Studio for Android to your desktop. If necessary, unzip or un-tar the downloaded file.
- Double-click the MOTODEV Studio installer to launch it.
The Welcome screen appears.
- Click Next.
You are presented with the license agreement.
- Review the terms of the agreement. If you accept the terms, click Next.
- The installer now verifies that you have the necessary version of Java installed. If you don’t, you will need to install the required Java version and then restart the MOTODEV Studio installation process. If you have the correct version of Java, click Next.
- You are now prompted to specify a destination directory. Specify the directory into which MOTODEV Studio should be installed and click Next.
If necessary, the installer will create the specified destination directory. By default, the installer places MOTODEV Studio into
Program Files/Motorola/MOTODEV Studio for Android version.
- You are now presented with a summary of the installation settings (destination directory, installation type, and amount of disk space required). Review the settings, and if they are correct click Next.
MOTODEV Studio for Android is now installed.
- Finally, you are presented with options to launch the application, create a desktop shortcut, and create a quick link shortcut. Select or clear the options as desired, then click Finish.
Now proceed to “Installing the Android SDK”.
Mac OS X
If you already have a previous version of the MOTODEV Studio for Android installed, uninstall it before proceeding.
- Download the MOTODEV Studio for Android DMG (Apple Disk Image) file. If necessary, double-click the downloaded DMG file (your browser may open it for you).
The license agreement is displayed.
- Review the terms of the agreement. If you accept the terms, click Agree.
The volume opens.
- Create a directory within your Applications directory to contain the files that make up MOTODEV Studio for Android.
- Copy the contents of the opened volume to the directory you just created.
- Eject the opened volume, and delete the DMG file from your Downloads directory (or from wherever it was downloaded to).
- If you want MOTODEV Studio for Android to appear in the dock, drag the file named
motodevstudio.appfrom the directory you just created to the dock.
Installing the Android SDK
Launch MOTODEV Studio for Android and specify a workspace. If the workspace that you specify does not have a setting for the Android SDK (as is the case when you specify a workspace directory that does not yet exist), MOTODEV Studio displays a dialog containing the following options:
- Download SDKs from the Update Site and configure one of them.
Choose this option if you have not yet installed the Android SDK. MOTODEV Studio will verify that you can connect to the appropriate web servers (helping you to establish that connection, if necessary), after which it will download, unpack, and install the latest Android SDK into the directory that contains MOTODEV Studio for Android.
IMPORTANT: When you allow MOTODEV Studio to download and install the Android SDK, the progress bar does not accurately reflect the status of the operation.
- Use an existing SDK from the file system.
Choose this option if you have already installed the Android SDK on your development computer. You will be prompted to specify the path to the Android SDK.
- Configure the SDK later.
Choose this option if you do not want to configure the SDK at this time. Note that although you will be able to run MOTODEV Studio for Android, until you configure the SDK you won’t be able to create an Android project, run the emulator, or perform any other task that requires the Android tools and libraries. If you later download the SDK, tell MOTODEV Studio where it is installed by selecting Preferences from the Window menu, and then selecting Android from the list of preferences.
Note that while running MOTODEV Studio for Android if you switch to a workspace that does not have a reference to the Android SDK, MOTODEV Studio attempts to locate it. If the SDK is not located in the directory in which MOTODEV Studio for Android is installed, you will again be presented with the above dialog, giving you the option to download the SDK or specify its location.
Checking for Updates
MOTODEV Studio makes use of the Eclipse™ update mechanism to ensure that it is always up-to-date. To check for updates:
- Select Software Updates from the MOTODEV Studio Help menu.
The Software Updates and Add-ons dialog appears.
- Click the Installed Software tab to bring it to the front, if necessary.
- On the Installed Software tab, select MOTODEV Studio for Android Feature.
- Click Update.
If there are available updates, they will now be downloaded and installed.
- Click Start, and then select Programs > MOTODEV Studio > MOTODEV Studio for Android version > Uninstall MOTODEV Studio for Android version.
The uninstall wizard appears.
- Click Uninstall.
The uninstall process begins.
- When the uninstall is complete, click Finish to exit the uninstaller.
Mac OS X
- Delete the directory within your Applications directory that contains MOTODEV Studio for Android.
- If MOTODEV Studio for Android is in your dock, drag it out.
相关内容可以查看 MOTODEV下载 (Android版